How to adjust user permissions and revoke access to modules for users within Solopreneur Solutions Lost Lead Prevention Software
Removing a user's user permissions hides the modules on the left hand side when that user is logged in. For example, if you do not want your client (user) to be able to access the campaigns tab, you would remove the campaigns user permission for their user.
A list of all user permissions:
To adjust user permissions complete the following steps:
- Click Settings on the agency view.
- Click Agency Team Management.
- Click Edit next to an employee you would like to adjust user permissions for. It can be an agency employee or an account (client) employee. Both will show in this section.
- Adjust user permissions by clicking the green switches.
- Click Save.
- The settings permission must be revoked or the employee will have the ability to grant themselves back the restricted permissions once they are logged in.
- Any user can adjust user permissions for another user so long that they both have access to the same client account. For example, a client user can adjust user permissions for one of their colleague's user accounts. This would be done in the Settings (company view) -> Team Management section as they do not have access to Agency Team Management.
Learn more about Account Management